35 Reasons to shop online
Skip the mall & still get it all!
Every year, the number of people shopping online and the number of purchases they make increases. The web offers the ultimate in variety and convenience, as this list attests. Plus, how else can you go shopping in your bathrobe (or less) ?
1) You can wear anything or nothing! This is called freedom, and it’s exactly why we love the Internet.
2) You can sneakily shop at work.
3) There’s no waiting in line. On the web, it’s like you’re the only one in the store!
4) Can use coupon codes, easily getting percentage discounts and/or free shipping.
5) You can go shopping when it’s convenient for you because online stores never close. If you can’t sleep, at least you can shop!
6) It’s Easier to compare offers.
7) You don’t need to go from store to store with tons of bags.
8) You can multitask and fill up a shopping cart over the course of several days, as time permits.
9) Big, awkward or heavy items are delivered right to your door.
10) Stores don’t have a search box.
11) It’s simple to keep track of your spending and your purchases.
12) Save money on gas, public transit fares, tolls and parking.
13) No battling for a parking space or need to repeatedly circle the parking lot.
14) You will never have to beg for a refund because you lost your receipt.
15) No need to endure pitches from commission-only salespeople.
16) You can easily check the prices at a variety of stores with just a few mouse clicks.
17) It is simple to research products and to find product reviews.
18) You can pre-shop (checking prices, features) online and then make a final decision in person.
19) It’s super-simple to send a gift to someone by simply ordering online.
20) There are many simple ways to offer ratings and reviews of products you have purchased.
21) Via the web, you can order your favorite authentic regional foods from back home.
22) You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare.
23) Far fewer things are typically out of stock.
24) By pre-ordering items online, your goodies will be shipped to you as soon as they’re available.
25) Typically, web stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally.
26) Ability to set up repeat orders and have prescriptions or groceries delivered on a regular schedule.
27) You don’t need an umbrella, because it never rains or snows in the web world.
28) Kids won’t get bored or endlessly angle for a toy or pack of gum at the checkout counter.
29) You can easily take a few days to deliberate on a purchase.
30) It’s simple to get opinions from friends or family simply by emailing them a link.
31) Getting a package is almost like getting a present (even more so when you forget what you ordered).
32) There is no need to use public restrooms.
33) No sore legs and aching feet from walking all over the place.
34) You can completely avoid panhandlers and others pushing for a donation.
35) You have a much better chance of staying healthy by avoiding masses of people.